Friday, July 24, 2015

Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter




Pizza.
Need I say more?
No. 
But I am going to anyways...

I am a weirdo when it comes to pizza. I used to take all of the cheese off my pizza. After I had my first daughter my tastes changed. Luckily! Now I eat my pizza with the cheese left on. But I still take the pepperonis off. And I really only enjoy pizza with red sauce. I like Hawaiin pizza. That's all. I'll eat other kinds, but I don't enjoy them. 

With all of that, I know somebody that's even weirder than I am when it comes to pizza. My neighbors growing up were psychotic. We were casually hanging out one day when they made pizza. As they prepared to serve it, I waited for them to pull out a pizza cutter. They never did. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, they were cutting the pizza in half with scissors! 
What in the world!!??? 
It was madness! 
Who cuts pizza with scissors? Scissors are for paper, not food. How can scissors cut through dough? I was literally traumatized. I couldn't eat it. I still can't eat a pizza without images of pizza-cutting scissors flashing before me. I can't explain it. It is probably one of the strangest things I have ever seen.

And did I mention how gross it was? They just rinsed them off and put them back with the pencils. I'm sure their scissors were quick to rust. They ate a lot of pizza. 



There is a much easier way to cut your pizza. It's called a pizza cutter. It makes it very quick, clean, and simple to cut your pizza. Plus, you can use it to cut all of your other food items that you might be tempted to use scissors on. That way you can leave your scissors for craft projects. You can cut up hot dogs, waffles, salad, cheese, quesadillas, apple slices, and crescent dough. I'm sure there are a million other things that you can find to cut with your pizza cutter, but let's stick with pizza for now.

I was given the opportunity to try out a new and improved pizza cutter. They actually just updated their design and made it 4x stronger beginning June 18th, 2015. I haven't owned a pizza cutter in over five years. I thought I could live without one. But you have no idea how wonderful it is to finally own one again! You might think I am exaggerating for the sake of this post, but you are wrong. I actually am enthralled to be using a pizza cutter again. 



I have been using a large knife to cut my pizzas, and it's always a pain. I have gotten burned, nicked, and messy. I have dulled my knife, taken all of the cheese off the top (when I wanted it left on), and not cut the pizza all the way through. Not anymore though. I haven't had these issues since I started using my new pizza cutter. Pizza life is simple again. 

I love this pizza cutter because it is comfortable to use. And it works. The handle is thick, curved, and easy to hold. The blade is sharp and rolls smooth and easily. It can be placed in the dishwasher or washed by hand. It is also easy to store. It fits in nearly every drawer. I would recommend to keep it somewhere that your kids can't easily get to it though. It is sharp, fun, and unsheathed. 



If you would like to make your pizza nights a little more simple, and not scissor-psychotic, then definitely check out Kitchen Monster's pizza cutter. 
You can find it on Amazon HERE.
Or on their website HERE

I received mine for free so that I could test the product. This review is my honest opinion of how well it functions. If you have any questions you can contact the company via their website, Amazon, or leave it in the comment form below. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: