I have had the painful pleasure of trying out the Iron Chest Master for the past month. I say painful pleasure because it made me sore and happy. I LOVE fitness gadgets and this has quickly become a favorite.
|The bands are removable to adjust the position and resistance|
I was like a little kid on Christmas when it arrived. I jumped with joy when I saw the package and tore it from the box as quickly as I could. Luckily, there are Quick Start instructions included and it takes only seconds to adjust it to your level. I skimmed through the instructions as fast as I could and put it to use.
I could definitely tell it had been a long time since I had worked out my chest. If you're looking for a device to target your chest muscles specifically then this is it. I could feel the muscles desperately contracting. A few moments later, my husband walked in and his curiosity sparked. He fiddled with it for a moment and then tried it out himself. He was a little shocked that it really worked and was a workout for him.
|You can adjust the arm span.|
The Iron Chest Master has 5 different levels. It can accommodate any fitness level from beginner to the elite user. It was designed by integrating six of the most popular and effective chest exercises. It combines the
Alright, so how does it work? I can't explain it all in one blog post. So here is a little preview of what it's all about...
- power position(TM) and strength of the Bench Press
- indivduality of each side of the body carrying its own weight or resistance like the Dumbbell Press
- ability to concave the chest allowing you to capitalize on the pectoral deltoid tie-ins like the Push-Up
- peak contraction using the Arc Movement(TM) - without the excess strain on the biceps that you get from doing Cable-Crossovers
- arc like what you get when using the Pec Deck, but without the pressure and strain that is placed on the elbow joint
- movement of the Dumbbell Fly without the instability, plus a continuous increase in resistance throughout the entire range of motion; whereas the Fly has decreased resistance at the top of the repetition. This makes the Iron Chest Master(TM) safer and more productive for the body. (Williams, Ron. Fitness and Instruction Guide. 2013. Page 11)
That was a really brief explanation, I know. This contraption is so in depth though.
If you really want to know more then you can check out their site http://ironchestmaster.com/
Each Iron Chest Master comes with a DVD Program, Bands, Exercise Chart, Fitness & Instruction Guide, Quick Start Guide, and Nutrition Guide.
I love The Iron Chest Master. It has helped me so much. I know that I am going to continue to get tons of use from it.
If you would like to check them out for yourself, you can find them on Amazon HERE.
I received this product complimentary in return for my honest review. These are my own personal opinions.