Friday, June 12, 2015

Forever Fused Fruit Infuser Water Bottle


Water.

Do you drink it? Do you drink ENOUGH of it?
Probably not. 

You should aim for at least 64 ounces of plain water each day. Most people I know hate drinking water. They will only drink water if it is flavored. But they tend to choose water flavored with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavorings, and Dyes. No bueno.  I love water. I always have a water bottle with me. I still don't drink as much water as I should though. 


I also have a major problem with my sweet tooth! And I mean, it is bad. Especially since I am trying to get back in shape. I found a way to satiate my cravings while also adding to my water intake - an infuser water bottle. 


The one that I tried is made by Live Infinitely. It is made of high quality Eastman Tritan Copolyester, which is eco-friendly, BPA free, dishwasher safe, and leak proof. I love it because you can also take the tube out and use it like a normal water bottle. It is easy to clean and very durable. Not to mention, they have an awesome 100% money back guarantee just in case. And you get a free sports backpack and Fitness eBook with your bottle. The lid has an almost rubber-like top that prevents the bottle from leaking, which is great for when I shake it. a lot. The lid also has a loop which is an amazing addition. It is perfect to hold your bottle so that it doesn't slip, or you can hook it to a carabiner or onto a backpack.



Directions:

  1. Place your fruit, veggies, and herbs in the aerated tube. I like to bruise the leaves of my herbs and slice my fruit/veggies into small pieces so that the flavors escape. 
  2. Fill the rest of the bottle with water.
  3. Place the tube into the bottle and let the magic happen. 
  4. You can drink it immediately (it won't really be flavored though) or you can let the flavors mix by allowing it to soak. I love mine after an hour, but especially overnight. 

*Be sure to use cold water, place ice in the bottle, or refrigerate while fusing. It makes a more refreshing blend and keeps your fruit/veggies/herbs from breaking down too much.




Plus, there are hundreds of different drinks that you can make with your water infuser. Here are some that I think you might enjoy this summer:


blueberries + strawberries + coconut
lemon + lime + orange
strawberry + lemon + basil
raspberry + lime
orange + berries
lemon + cucumber + mint
pear + rosemary + raspberry
apple + cinnamon stick
blackberry + sage
cucumber + mint
strawberries + kiwi
carrot + ginger + lemon + apple
cinnamon + pear (or apple) + ginger
cherry + lime + mint

pineapple + ginger
watermelon + rosemary
peach + lavender
pineapple + mint
strawberries + orange + blueberries
orange + cinnamon + ginger
peach + vanilla bean
cantaloupe + strawberry + pineapple
lemon + raspberry + cherry 
blueberries + lemon + cucumber



The possibilities are practically endless! Just mix and match to your heart's desire. My local grocer doesn't have many herbs on hand and so I have to travel a little further to get really creative. But the herbs are so good for you and they take your infused water to a whole other level. Make sure you try it at least once! 


And when I am really craving something yummy and full of flavor, I take off the blue piece and fill the entire bottle with yumminess. Then I just place the white piece at the top so that I don't have to worry about inhaling the ingredients. It's awesome!


Infusing your water is great because nutrients are released into the water! Plus, if you're like me then you can chomp on the whole pieces for the fiber when your water is gone. Most people don't get the oils from herbs in their diets practically ever. They get the dehydrated forms from food, but it's NOT the same. The oils that are released from the leaves have so many healthy benefits for your body that I cannot list them all. If you have heard of DoTerra Essential Oils then you probably know how beneficial they are for our bodies. Infuse your water with them. You can thank me later. 



And if you have a bunch of leftover fruit, like I did, then you can make this fabulous Dancing with Mint Smoothie.


Have a deliciously awesome summer and start FUSING today!





If you want the bottle I used then you can purchase it on Amazon HERE.
I received my bottle complimentary for an honest and unbiased review.


1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds Wonderful! Everyone could use one!

    ReplyDelete