Sunday, November 13, 2016

Coming back

When I first started blogging it was all about me. Everything was personal.
Then I began tracking my exercise and diet routines and fitness progress along with my usual posts.
Then I created two separate blogs - one for fitness and one for life.
Then I started doing reviews and joined that with my life blog.
I stopped doing reviews and blogging altogether. Having a child and working and prepping for a bikini competition consumed every second I had.
Then I started blogging again.
Then I started reviewing again. And then that's all I did.
I went back and removed all of my personal posts. I deleted all of my fitness posts. I removed one blog completely and returned to my original blog.
But all it is is reviews.
I want to start getting personal again. I want to share my life. It's not pretty, but it's worthwhile. I feel like I could help others through my experiences.
This past year I've felt like I should be blogging again, but I'm always waiting for when I have time.  That never comes. I cannot ignore this prompting anymore. I know that it's time to open up, but I don't know how I should. I don't want to expose myself completely, but I haven't decided where to draw the line. So bear with me please as I figure this out.
I hope that I reach those that can benefit from my trials and triumphs. I'm warning you right now though that I will be crossing a line that I had drawn the last time I blogged - religion. I was too afraid to touch that subject before because I didn't want to offend anyone or step on toes. But that is Me. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I hope that you can still stick with me even if we may not agree.
I love you all and am anxious, nervous, and excited for our new journey.

But for now I am off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment